About Becker Briefs
Becker Briefs is your one-stop source for the latest news and information on events, resources, tools, and people at Becker Library. Stay current on our latest acquisitions, get alerted to new features in your favorite resources and databases, learn about new mobile apps , and receive notifications on the library news, services and events that are important to you.
Becker Briefs is easy to use. Browse the entire list of postings, click on a name to follow an individual staff member, or pick one the following categories to see news of particular interest to you:
- Announcements - for news of general interest and upcoming events at the library.
- Archives and Rare Books - learn about the latest acquisitions and uncovered treasures and oddities from the Becker Library's extensive archival and rare book collections.
- Bioinformatics - receive news and updates from the Bioinformatics@Becker staff on resources and software tools for the researcher.
- Mastering Information - get updates and tips from the Becker staff on electronic books, journals, databases, and tools to help you get the most from the library's online resources.
- Scholarly Publishing - stay up to date on issues regarding copyright, digital publishing, government mandates like the NIH Public Access Policy and evaluating the impact of your work.
- Staff News - follow the activities of the Becker Library staff.
Look for the RSS iconto subscribe to all of Becker Briefs or pick any of the categories and have announcements delivered automatically to you via your favorite RSS reader.
Search the Briefs
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to Becker Briefs
Look for the RSS Icon on the Briefs pages. You can subscribe to a category, a tag, an author, or everything.