As part of Becker Library's Science Support program, Marcy provides support related to databases and software in the basic and biomedical sciences and collaborates on genomics educational activities.
Marcy received her PhD in Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis from Northwestern University and did postdoctoral training in the Departments of Medicine and Microbiology and Immunology at Stanford University. Prior to joining Becker Library, Marcy worked as a Content QC Scientist at Ingenuity Systems.
- Genomics in Medicine - Spring 2017 seminars start tomorrow
January 17, 2017
- IPA training workshop - October 19, 2016
October 6, 2016
- Genomics in Medicine: 2016-2017 series begins August 31st
August 29, 2016
- Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) Software Training Workshop - December 3rd
November 23, 2015
- Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) - Licenses Now Available
October 26, 2015
- NCBI NOW: Free Online Next Generation Sequencing Analysis Workshop
October 6, 2015
- MetaCore Pathway Analysis Software Training Workshop - October 1st
September 21, 2015
- Genomics and the Era of Personalized Medicine: 2015-2016 seminar series kicks off August 26th!
August 19, 2015