Announcing Cross-Campus Access to Wiley E-Journals
Becker Medical Library and Washington University Libraries working together have successfully negotiated a license agreement with Wiley Publishing that, for the first time, allows university-wide access to all of the Wiley electronic journals subscribed to by either Becker Library or University Libraries. Students, faculty and staff on both the Danforth and Medical School campuses may now access a combined total of 490 Wiley e-journals, including archived e-journal backfiles. The joint agreement has not only expanded the resources available to both campuses but also saved money by allowing the elimination of 29 duplicate subscriptions.
Some of the titles subscribed to by the Washington University Libraries that are relevant to Becker Library’s collection and that have been added to the Becker Library catalog are:
- American Journal on Addictions
- Development, Growth and Differentiation
- Geriatrics & Gerontology International
- International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
- Journal of Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Journal of Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of Trauma Stress
- Mass Spectrometry Reviews
- Maternal & Child Nutrition
- Nutrition Reviews
All of the Wiley e-journals subscribed to by the Washington University Libraries are accessible to the Medical School by searching the Washington University Libraries catalog.
Some of the titles of subscribed to by Becker Library that may be relevant to the Washington University Libraries’ collections are:
- American Journal of Medical Genetics
- Annals of Neurology
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- Autism Research
- Clinical Genetics
- European Journal of Neuroscience
- Genetic Epidemiology
- International Journal of Eating Disorders
- International Journal of Language and Communication
- Journal of Neurochemistry
- Journal of Neuroscience Research
Becker Library and Washington University Libraries are pleased to announce this successful effort to improve access across our campuses and remain committed to ongoing collaboration to benefit all of our students, faculty and staff.
Search the Briefs
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to Becker Briefs
Look for the RSS Icon on the Briefs pages. You can subscribe to a category, a tag, an author, or everything.