Join us at the Health Happening on March 14
Stop by and see us at the School of Medicine's annual Health Happening on Tuesday, March 14 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Eric P. Newman Education Center. We're excited to discuss consumer health issues and resources with you!
Below are links to a wealth of information for anyone interested in a variety of consumer health topics.
Reading List of Popular Health Books
Here are some selections to check out from Becker Medical Library that are a great read for anyone:
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- In a Different Key: The Story of Autism by John Donvan, Caren Zucker
- Wellness & Writing Connections: Writing for Better Physical, Mental, and Spiritual health edited by John Frank Evans
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's by Temple Grandin
- Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success by Adam M. Grant
- Your Medical Mind by Jerome Groopman
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death, and Brain Surgery by Henry Marsh
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- The Gene: An Intimate History by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- The Mind’s Eye by Oliver Sacks
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- Fatal Pauses: Getting Unstuck Through the Power of No and the Power of Go by Stuart C. Yudofsky
Search the Briefs
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to Becker Briefs
Look for the RSS Icon on the Briefs pages. You can subscribe to a category, a tag, an author, or everything.