SAS statistical analysis software is available on the Research Pod computers in Becker Library through WUSTL’s SAS Education Analytic Suite (EAS) site license. The Research Pod computers have SAS version 9.4. The SAS EAS license includes Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS Enterprise Guide and a variety of other SAS modules. You can find a complete list of the SAS EAS license modules on WUSTL Software Licensing’s SAS information page. In addition, Becker Library has added PROC LCA to the Research Pod installations.
SAS E-Learning Courses
Free self-paced SAS e-Learning courses are a benefit of WUSTL’s EAS license. These e-Learning courses cover both the SAS programming interface and SAS Enterprise Guide and are available to WUSTL faculty, staff, and students. The available e-learning courses are:
- SAS(R) Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS(R) Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS(R) Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS(R) SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS(R) Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1: Querying and Reporting
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R): ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R)
- Applied Analytics Using SAS(R) Enterprise Miner(TM)
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- Washington University SAS® Users Group (WUSUG) – open to anyone at WUSTL. For more information about the group’s activities and to join the group, contact Sarah Lyons at email@example.com.
- The Little SAS Book: print book and e-book
- The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide: e-book
Becker Library Contact
If you have any questions about SAS, or are interested in learning more about the free SAS e-Learning courses, please contact Marcy Vana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-362-2796.