Online Guides and Tutorials
Below is a list of guides and tutorials compiled by the staff of Becker Medical Library. The items are arranged by subject area and may appear in multiple locations.
While some guides have been prepared for a selction of our popular resources, most of the database vendors have put together excellent online tutorials for using their tools. Please visit the respective resource's web site and look for a "help" link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long can I borrow materials?
- What if my book is overdue?
- How do I renew a borrowed book?
- What do I do if I lose an item that I've checked out?
- Where can I return books?
- How do I find books and journals in the library?
- How do I update my library account information?
- How do I reserve course materials?