Research and Publishing Support
Research and Publication Support
The Scholarly Communications Specialist provides a variety of support services and resources to assist faculty, scientists and students.
How can the Scholarly Communications Specialist help you with your research and publication efforts?
- Provide individual or group training on resources
- Author support—see Tools for Authors
- Consultation with copyright issues
- Provide publication reports for authors, research groups or administrative groups
- Create a collection for your research in Digital Commons at Becker
- NIH Public Access Policy compliance support
Guidance with Research Impact
- Methods for documenting impact
- Resources for locating evidence of impact
- Strategies for enhancing impact
To the right you will find a list of pages maintained by Becker Medical Library that discuss author rights, public access issues, and the various models of publishing. For more information, please contact Cathy Sarli.
Scholarly Communications at WU
A joint site hosted by Becker Library and the Danforth Campus Libraries