Exhibits and Presentations
The staff members of the Archives and Rare Books department make an effort to expose various items or collections to library patrons through both physical and online exhibits. The displays will fall into one of these categories:
- Archives and Rare Books Briefs - Short blog posts for ARB news, announcements, and highlights from the collections.
- Carl F. and Gerty T. Cori Nobel Prize Exhibit - Information on the permanent exhibit on the 6th floor of the library displaying Nobel Prize replicas plus other memorabilia and information about their lives and work.
- Digital Exhibits - In-depth exhibits created to provide context and perspective to our collections.
- Glaser Gallery Exhibits - Exhibits presented in the Robert J. and Helen H. Glaser History of Medicine Gallery on the 7th floor of the Library.
- Historia Medica Lectures - Series of lectures presented four to six times annually on historical medical topics.