Library Membership is for those not affiliated with Washington University School of Medicine but who wish to have access to our services such as interlibrary loan and extended reference. Membership does not include remote access to the online journal collection. The annual fee is $275.00.
- Borrowing Privileges Available*
- Document delivery and interlibrary loan
- Photocopy services by Library staff at reduced rates
- Subject searches by Library staff at reduced rates
- Research services
- Citation verification service
- After-hours access (Controlled Access hours)
* Limitations apply. See Library circulation policies – Who May Use the Library.
Memberships are available to qualified individuals from the following groups:
- Private physicians or health care professionals not affiliated with Washington University Medical Center
- Individuals acting as agents on behalf of a private company, educational institution, corporation or law firm.
Membership is not required for the following groups, which automatically receive Library privileges:
- Members of Washington University’s Century Club, Eliot Society and Dean’s Committee
- Alumni of the following Washington University programs:
- School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- Health Administration Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Audiology and Communication Sciences
- Members of St. Louis Medical Society
- Members of St. Louis Dental Society
- Former WU Medical Center house staff
Library Membership Fees
Membership Fee: $275 (annual)
|Borrowing Privileges||Available||Not Available|
|Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan||$13 per item||$20 per item|
|Photocopy Service by Library Staff||$13 per article||$20 per article|
|Research Service (special projects)||$75 per hour||Not Available|
|Citation Verification Service||$1.25 per citation||Not Available|
|After-hour Access (Controlled Access hours)||Available||Not Available|
A Library membership card will be sent upon receipt of membership application and payment.