Becker Library offers a variety of events from archives and rare books lectures and displays to instruction for students, faculty and staff. Visit the Upcoming Events page to browse all library events.
Classes, Trainings and Workshops
Becker Library staff can teach you how to search databases more effectively, find full-text articles, organize your citations, measure your publication impact and more. Explore the Class Guide or contact information services at 314-362-7080 or email@example.com for information on classes in the following areas:
- Database Searching/EBM
- Publishing and Author Support
- Citation Management Using EndNote
- Or use the Design Your Own Class form to customize your learning!
- #SciComm Thursdays – A monthly series on communicating your science
- Flash Sessions – 15-minute topic overviews from expert librarians
Consultations and Presentations
One-on-one consultations and presentations for groups of any size are available on most topics listed under our services menu. Presentations can be customized to fit your needs. For more information, you may directly contact one of the staff members listed for a given service area, or direct your inquiry to 314-362-7080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Tutorials and Videos
- Database Searching
- Citation Management (EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero)
- Informational Videos (Using the library, finding resources, h-Index)
Becker Library staff have compiled helpful information on a variety of topics at beckerguides.wustl.edu.