Wireless Access in the Library
Both secure and open wireless networks are available in Becker Medical Library and through much of the medical campus. Connecting to the secure wireless network does require a wireless account.
Requesting a Secure Wireless Account
- All Washington University School of Medicine students can log onto the WUSM-secure network with their MEDPRIV network username and password.
- DBBS students can log onto the eduroam network with their WUSTL Key credentials. The username will be your WUSTL Key ID appended with '@wustl.edu' (e.g. email@example.com).
- Other students and non-students should request an account and instructions for setting up their computers for secure wireless access from their helpdesk.
Open (non-secure) Wireless Information
- Guests in the medical library can access the open wireless network if their computers have built in or added wireless network capability.
- The wireless network is labeled "Guest."
- Printing is available when connected to the wireless guest network with a student account. Students can print to the student printer from laptops using the PaperCut system. Printing is not available through the wireless guest network to non-students.