Interlibrary Loan and Article/Document Delivery Account
ILLiad is the electronic system for requesting Interlibrary Loan and Article/Document Delivery Services.
* If you are not sure if you have an account, select "First Time Users."
With an ILLiad Account you can:
- Request materials not owned or in temporarily unavailable off-site storage by the Becker Medical Library (interlibrary loan).
- Request articles owned by Becker Medical Library (document delivery).
- Request a book owned by Becker Medical Library. The book will be pulled and held at the Information Services Desk in the library. There is no charge for this service.
- Revise your requests.
- Check request status.
- Renew Interlibrary Loan materials before they are due.
- Resubmit cancelled ILLiad requests.
- Update your ILLiad account information.
- First Time User Registration for ILLiad
- ILLiad FAQs
- Interlibrary Loan Services and Fees
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
Becker Medical Library’s extensive print journal collection, previously shelved on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the library, is currently in offsite storage due to library space constraints. Patrons needing research articles from this collection that are not available online may request them through Becker Library’s inter-library loan service. If the original print journal is absolutely necessary, arrangements can be made to retrieve it from storage at the requestor’s expense.