Becker Medical Library is located at 660 South Euclid Ave. (63110), at the intersection of Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza and Euclid Avenue.
Public Transportation Options
- MetroLink: Becker Library is approximately 1 1/2 blocks south of the Central West End MetroLink station.
- MetroBus: Becker Library is approximately one block north of the Euclid Avenue at McKinley Avenue bus stop.
- Use the Metro Trip Planner to find your best route and transfer options.
- Street: There is limited street parking available on McKinley Avenue and in a surface metered parking lot on Euclid Avenue between McKinley Avenue and Clayton Avenue. There are a limited number of handicapped parking spaces available on Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza.
- The Clayton Garage: The Clayton Garage, located at the intersection of Taylor Avenue and Clayton Avenue, is open to visitors Monday through Friday from 4 a.m. until 7 p.m. Enter the Clayton Garage from the south side (Clayton Avenue) and pull a ticket. You can park in any unreserved space. Please note that the Clayton Garage is closed to visitors on weekends and WashU holidays. For fee information, please visit the Operations and Facilities Managment website.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital Parking Garage: Additional parking is available at the Barnes-Jewish Hospital South Garage – the subsurface garage may be entered from Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza. For fee information, please visit the Barnes-Jewish Hospital website.