The Becker Medical Library's online collection now provides access to the AccessMedicine Case Files Collection and the AccessMedicine Mobile App.
The AccessMedicine Case Files Collection provides more than 1,000 real-life cases to assist you with coursework and clinical rotations as well as to prepare for shelf exams and the USMLE. It includes the complete collection of basic science, clinical medicine and post-graduate level cases from the popular Case Files series.
Each interactive case includes
- Complete discussion
- Clinical pearls and references
- USMLE-style review questions with detailed explanations of the correct answers
Create a free MyAccess Personal Account to unlock all the features of AccessMedicine and the Case Files Collection. A login using your MyAccess Account also allows remote off-site access.
The AccessMedicine app is now available to Washington University School of Medicine users through Becker Medical Library’s full site license. To activate the app and for continued access to the app users must create a MyAccess account on the AccessMedicine website while on the WUSM internet network. You must sign-in to your Access Medicine account while on the WUSM internet network once every 90 days to maintain access to the app. Sign up for a MyAccess account today at AccessMedicine and click on our site name, Washington Univ Sch of Med Lib, in the upper right hand corner. To download the app, please visit the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
Powered by Unbound Medicine, the NEW AccessMedicine App puts the resources of AccessMedicine in the palm of your hand 24/7 – and delivers indispensable support and invaluable point-of-care solutions for clinical practice through these innovative digital features:
- Quick Medical Dx & Rx – Perfect for high-yield review or for quick reference in the clinical setting, this unique collection features concise evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice.
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology – Recognized as the world’s #1 visual atlas of dermatology, this landmark digital reference facilitates visual diagnosis by providing color images of skin lesions, plus a summary outline of skin disorders and diseases.
- Differential Diagnosis Tool – This invaluable reference provides more than 1,000 diagnoses through Diagnosaurus®, a unique tool that efficiently allows users to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care.
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests – This handy guide is a quick reference to the selection and interpretation of commonly used diagnostic tests include laboratory procedures in the clinical setting.