The Research Storage Project provides access to 5TB of active high-performance data storage at no cost to WUSTL faculty members. Please join the Research Storage Project team and the University Libraries for an overview of the storage services as well as:
- The data storage request process
- A hands-on demonstration of a new user account setup
- A demonstration of how to use your storage allocation
- An overview of new services being introduced in 2019 during phase 2 of the project
- Information on data curation services from the University Libraries Data Services team
Register Now – Thursday, February 28, 2019, from 3-4:30 p.m. in Holden Auditorium, Farrell Learning & Teaching Center
Visit https://library.wustl.edu/data-storage-presentations/ for scheduling updates.