Becker Medical Library now provides the School of Medicine access to original reporting and analysis of breaking news in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry from the new and highly requested resource STAT+. This resource provides in-depth biotech, pharma, policy, and life science coverage and analysis.
Students, staff and faculty must use their @wustl.edu email address and be currently affiliated with the School of Medicine or at the medical center to register for STAT+.
Register for a STAT+ account here.
- Fill in all the required fields on the “Subscribe Now” page
- Use your valid Washington University email ending in @wustl.edu
- Create a password
- Select “Academia” as your industry
- Click “Continue” and you should see the following message: You’re now a STAT Plus subscriber affiliated with Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- You will be automatically logged into your account and can read the premium content by using the “Click here to return to the home page”
Complete instructions are available in our Stat+ Subject Guide.