The library’s collection of books, journals, databases, and other resources that directly support the teaching, research, and patient care missions of the medical school.
Becker resources: Books, journals and mobile apps
Becker Library acquires and ensures access anytime, anywhere to electronic and print resources to meet the evolving needs of faculty, staff and students.
New titles are considered often and added based on collecting scope, patron requests and budget. New journal titles added in FY23 included:
- American Journal of Health Economics
- Clinical Anatomy
- International journal of artificial organs
- Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Journal of the National Medical Association
- The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Nature Reviews Physics