Faculty, staff and students are invited to Becker Medical Library’s Re-Opening Celebration on Thursday, Oct. 25 from 3 to 5 p.m. The event will mark the completion of the library’s first-floor renovation, which includes the installation of the Feuerstein Health and Wellness Information Center, a new campus resource that will offer a curated selection of books on health and wellness themes and a computer kiosk with high-quality health information aimed at personal use.
The Reopening Celebration will be an open-house-style opportunity to:
- Explore Becker Library’s newly renovated atrium
- Enjoy refreshments and giveaways
- See the ribbon-cutting for the Feuerstein Health and Wellness Information Center
- Hold real Nobel Prize medals and snap a unique photo booth pic
- Tour the “Making a Monster” rare books exhibit in the Glaser Gallery with the curator
- Compete for prizes in an Instagram scavenger hunt (Starts Oct. 15 – follow the new @BeckerLibrary account to play)
- Rediscover the extensive range of library services
Can’t make it? Look for pop-up library events around campus this fall!