Becker Library strives to house a collection that supports and reflects the diversity of our community. The Feuerstein Health & Wellness Information Center collection (located in the atrium of Becker Library) includes a number of LGBTQ resources in both electronic and print format, including recent additions suggested by the education subcommittee of OUTmed.
Below is a sampling of Becker’s collection of LGBTQ literature:
- Trauma, Resilience and Health Promotion in LGBT Patients
- This Book is Gay
- LGBTQ Health Research: Theory, Methods, Practice
- Black LGBT Health in the United States: The Intersection of Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientation
- The Remedy: Queer and Trans Voices on Health (also in print)
- The Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health