Partek Flow is a web-based software application designed specifically for the analysis of next-generation sequencing data with and easy-to-use graphical interface. With Partek Flow you can perform alignment, quantification, quality control, statistics, interactive visualization of data, and find the biological meaning of your data. You can build your own custom analyses pipelines or download pipelines built by Partek scientists.
A group license for Partek Flow is installed on the Center for High Performance Computing cluster and is available to the Washington University community. The WUSTL Partek Flow Group License includes toolkits for RNA-Seq, Microarray, ChIP-Seq, Metagenomics, and Single Cell data analyses.
Each lab can purchase a single user login for the lab at an annual cost of $2,000. The Partek Flow license year runs from February to February, with licenses renewing automatically. License costs cannot be prorated.
Partek Flow Resources
- Partek webinars – sign up for an upcoming webinar
- Partek white papers – overview of how different analysis are performed in Flow and Partek videos
- Partek provides free onsite training sessions at WUSM each year as a benefit of our group license. The dates for these sessions will be announced as they are scheduled. In addition, the help menu within Partek Flow leads the user to a number of tutorials and a detailed user manual.
- Partek Flow Workshop Recording – March 2016
- Web-based, license via Becker Library – Partek Flow Registration
Becker Library Contact
If you have any questions about Partek Flow, please contact Maze Ndonwi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-362-4737.