– from Becker Library Computers
- Students may print using their student accounts when logged in with their WUSTL Key. Some departments supply a print quota, or funds can be loaded into Bear Bucks. See the Student Technology Services website for more information.
- Faculty and staff may also print from Becker Library computers using prepaid cards loaded at the vending machine near the Information Services Desk.
– from Personal Laptops
- Students have the options of wireless printing or email printing while working from their own computers connected to a campus wireless network.
- Faculty and staff do not have an option for wireless printing at this time.
Self-service photocopy machines are located on the first floor and lower level of the library. They use prepaid copy cards only, which may be purchased at a card vending machine near the copiers on the first floor (cash only) or at the Information Services Desk (can be purchased with cash check or departmental charge account numbers).
Prices are as follows:
- 11 copies for $1 prepaid at card vending machine
- 100 copies for $10 or 200 copies for $19 prepaid at information services desk
Photocopy machines may be used to scan to a USB flash drive or email – there is no charge for scanning without a printout.