Join us for a demonstration of the new WUSTL REDCap E-Consent Template! The template allows Wash U researchers to create a project with pre-built forms, surveys, and functionality that serve as the foundation for an electronic consent (e-consent) project. The template and adjoining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) provide step-by-step instructions to create a fully functional e-consent process from building your consent survey to secure delivery of fully executed consent forms to participants.
Key Features of the template:
- Four pre-built data collection instrument templates including a consent survey with instructions to customize to your IRB approved consent form
- PIN protected survey links via the Survey Login feature enabled with settings developed with feedback from Infosec
- Data collection instrument to document the consent conversation that is stored directly in the participant's REDCap record
- Participant responses to consent survey cannot be edited by study team when completing attestation portion of consent
- Automated delivery of fully executed consent form, signed by participant and study team member, via a PIN protected link
Please email Chris Sorensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
The WUSTL REDCap E-Consent Template was developed by a university e-consent task force including but not limited to Becker Library’s Data Management and Sharing Services, the mHealth Research Core, the Institutional Review Board, Human Research Protection Office, Human Research Quality Assurance Program, Center for Clinical Studies, Institute for Informatics, and research staff members.
If the class is full, register to be on the waitlist. We will add more webinars based on demand. This webinar will be recorded and posted to our REDCap Workshop Recordings webpage.
Note: If you do not already have a REDCap account OR you are using Version 7 of REDCap, please go to https://redcap.wustl.edu/, click "REDCap Version 10 Production Server" to register for an account prior to the webinar.