Becker Library Help
Becker Staff are available for assistance during regular business hours.
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M. - midnight.
- Friday, 7:30 A.M - 10:00 P.M.
- Saturday, 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday, 11:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.
- Come to the library and visit the Information Services desk.
- Complete the form below and click on “Submit” or email AskBecker@wustl.edu.
- To request articles and books not owned by Becker Medical Library or articles, please visit the Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery page.
- For those with borrowing privileges at Becker Medical Library, we will pull and hold books or journals at the Information Services Desk. There is no charge for this service. Please call us at 314-362-7085, email us at AskBecker@wustl.edu, or use the form below.
- If you need to renew items, please visit the catalog and log in to your Library Borrower’s Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long can I borrow materials?
- What if my book is overdue?
- How do I renew a borrowed book?
- What do I do if I lose an item that I've checked out?
- Where can I return books?
- How do I find books and journals in the library?
- How do I update my library account information?
- How do I reserve course materials?