The spread of a novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from Wuhan, China is a major global health concern. Recent data shows over 4,000 confirmed cases in China (with 106 deaths). To date, cases have been reported in 18 countries, including five cases in the U.S. Here are some resources that can help you keep track of emerging research and news about the 2019-nCoV virus:
- The Lancet coronavirus hub page: All articles and other information published in The Lancet about the 2019-nCoV virus can be found on this page.
- UpToDate clinical summary
- Elsevier Novel Coronavirus Information Center: A free resource that includes clinical summaries and latest reports from Elsevier publications.
- CDC: 2019-nCoV information page
- WHO novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) technical guidance
- Global Health Now: Published by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Find news stories about the virus from reliable sources aggregated in one place. You can also view situation reports from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security here.
If you have questions or are interested in other resources, please contact Becker Library at email@example.com.