A scientist from Partek will be on campus to lead a methylation array data analysis workshop on April 18th. The workshop will run from 9:30-11:30 in Farrell Learning and Teaching Center, Room 404. This workshop will be hands-on, so please bring a laptop. Partek Genomics Suite trial licenses will be provided if needed.
The workshop will cover:
- importing methylation array data
- methylation array-specific normalization
- detection of differentially methylated CpG loci
- creating lists of loci of interest
- identifying methylation signatures
- finding overlapping genes
- biological interpretation
- visualization (PCA, hierarchical clustering, pathway analysis)
Registration is required. Click here to register.
***In addition to the hands-on methylation workshop in the morning, 30-minute individual meetings with the scientist from Partek are available in the afternoon. Send an email to Marcy Vana at Becker Library to sign up for an individual time slot or with any questions.