MetaCore is an integrated software suite for functional analysis of a variety of types of data including next-generation sequencing, variation, copy number, microarray, metabolic, SAGE, SNP, siRNA, microRNA, proteomics and screening data. MetaCore is based on a proprietary manually curated database of:
- Transcription factors, receptors, ligands, kinases, drugs, metabolites, and other molecular classes
- Species-specific directional interactions between proteins, proteins and DNA or RNA, drugs and their targets, and other bioactive molecules
- Signaling and metabolic pathways represented on maps and networks
- Ontologies for diseases and processes with hierarchical or graphic output
MetaCore is available to the Washington University community for an annual license cost of $550 per user. The MetaCore license year runs from September to September, with licenses renewing automatically. License costs cannot be prorated.
- Web-based, license via Becker Library – MetaCore Registration
Becker Library Contact
If you have any questions about MetaCore, please contact Marcy Vana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-362-2796.