SnapGene molecular biology software allows you to easily plan and simulate your DNA manipulations, visualize ORFs, reading frames, and primer binding sites, automatically record steps in a cloning project, and share annotated sequence files with other researchers.
SnapGene is available to the Washington University community in the annual license packages listed below (Mac or PC).
- 1-pack = $147.50 (per year)
- 2-pack = $247.50 (per year)
- 3-pack = $322.50 (per year)
- 4-pack = $397.50 (per year)
- 5-pack = $447.50 (per year)
- 6-pack = $497.50 (per year)
- 7-pack = $547.50 (per year)
- 8-pack = $597.50 (per year)
- 9-pack = $647.50 (per year)
- 10-pack = $697.50 (per year)
- any additional license thereafter is $42.50 (per year)
The SnapGene license year runs from November to November, with license costs prorated for users that sign up in the middle of the license year.
- Download and license via Becker Library – SnapGene Registration
Becker Library Contact
If you have any questions about SnapGene, please contact Marcy Vana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-362-2796.