Research Profiles, the faculty profile and research information platform for the School of Medicine, has been updated for the current academic year with profiles added for all new faculty members, and several enhancements incorporated into the latest version.
The platform now contains individual profiles for over 2,600 faculty members along with organizational profiles for 146 departments, divisions, centers and institutes at the School of Medicine.
Highlights of the latest release include:
- Profiles created for all new faculty appointed July 1.
- Links to lab websites and ORCID IDs can now be added to profiles and, where available, have been added by the Research Profiles team.
- Search results and profile matches can now be downloaded in Excel.
- A Request a Change to My Profile form is available for easy submission of name changes, photos, research or clinical interests, lab website links and corrections to publication information.
- Centers and institutes can request a profile page for their organization using a new Request a Profile for a Center or Institute form.
- A COVID-19 “Research Pool” is now available from the main page to see a list of faculty engaged in COVID-19 research activities.
All faculty members are encouraged to check their profiles and use the change request form to provide any additional information that may be missing or to report any corrections you would like to make.
Research Profiles is designed to help School of Medicine faculty and organizations showcase their research and enhance its visibility and discoverability. To learn more about how Research Profiles can help you or your group, please contact Laura Simon, Research Support Librarian, at email@example.com.
Research Profiles is sponsored by the Office of the Dean, Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS), and School of Medicine departments. The Research Profiles support team at Becker Library continues to provide user support and gather feedback and comments from faculty and staff.