Discovering experts and building your multidisciplinary research team is easier than ever in Research Profiles – simply use the copy/paste search feature to analyze blocks of text from publication abstracts, research grants or funding announcements.
As shown in the example below, you can use this feature to quickly identify profiles most closely related to the concepts and keywords in your text block.
1. From the Research Profiles homepage, click Advanced Search.
2. Click Copy/paste text – find expertise.
3. Paste your text in the search box and click Analyze Text & Identify Concepts.
4. Click Show all to select/deselect concepts and view profiles with matching concepts.
5. Finally, choose the export option to download the list of School of Medicine faculty with matching profiles to Excel.
Explore using the Find Expertise feature in Research Profiles and let us know your experience!
If you have questions about Research Profiles or would like to schedule a demonstration for your department or group via Zoom, please contact Laura Simon, research support librarian, at email@example.com.
• Research Profile Change Request Form
• Research Profiles Help & FAQs
• Research Profiles Information Sheet