As we progress through the national COVID-19 vaccination process, access to reliable and credible vaccine information is critical for ourselves, our patients, and our community. To this end, Becker Library’s Guide to COVID-19 Resources is now updated with library-curated resources on the COVID-19 vaccine and its development, including WashU Chief Data Scientist Philip Payne’s list of vaccine pre-registration sites for community members in the region.
Please feel free to use and distribute these resources in your clinics, labs and communities as we seek to support the public in their information needs around this critical topic. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- St. Louis Region COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-Registration Sites
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ (PrepareSTL)
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Get the Facts (Mayo Clinic)
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- What to Expect after Your Vaccine (CDC)
- When Can Children Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? (Healthy Children)
- Vaccines Protect Your Community (HHS)